Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hello hello!

Thought I would do a bit of a shop-related post as it is coming up to holiday gift-giving season. Ok, so, I've got some new things in the shop, and some things on special. Let me begin...

Two new hand-knit pairs of mittens for you cold hands...
Purple Mittens with My Hat
Purple mittens HERE

On My Wall
These ones HERE

Finally a NEW ISSUE of my zine (gotta take some better photos this week too! HERE
Finally, a third issue of my zine!

New postcard, featuring my galah ("New Years Eve and an Awkward Kiss") drawing. $4 HERE
NEW postcard in my shop

I've put this print on sale for the next few weeks, I am selling two of these cotton circle scarves, newly listed drawings, plus heaps of other things.

Right now Tim and I are working on the plans for our big walk in two weeks. We are starting at Cape Reinga (the very tip of New Zealand, where the Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea meet, then walking as far as we can in 3-4 weeks. Going to be so so much fun, I love walking.

p.s. if you are in Auckland and want to hang out I'll be there maybe around the 10th of January. We can drink tea and coffees and beers and eat snacks.

3 comments:

amy said...

one day i need to commission a pair of your lovely mittens! x

Sky Turtle said...

I love the pastel tricolor mitts! How long does it take to make them?

Sarah McNeil said...

Thanks Ina! It takes a fairly long time to make them... I usually knit in my spare time in the evenings when I am watching movies and I can do maybe one pair a week/week and a half :)