Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekend


Even though it is a few days away, I will say that my weekend is going to be an extra long work weekend beginning tomorrow! And so, this is what I hope to achieve. Will all these things happen? Only time will tell...
  1. Make at least two drawings for my show. Very Important.
  2. At least five sketches for new drawings.
  3. Get all stock together for sending to shops.
  4. Make mozzarella cheese.
  5. Take some pretty photographs.
  6. Read a book.
  7. Finish up at least five of those little projects which I've almost but not quite done.
  8. Buy new sneakers.
  9. Get tickets for San Francisco (why is this all the way at the bottom of the list?)
  10. Work more on illustration projects.
Not an unreasonable list. To work! (well actually to making dinner...)

2 comments:

Camila said...

this sounds like a lovely weekend! I wish I was better at completing my to do lists.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Where is your show? And when? :)

(Also, how does one get a show?)

This is my first comment. I've been lurking here and on flickr. Hi!