Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy.

...even though I'm listening to Magnolia Electric Co.  Just had a lovely day in Toronto. It was sunny and WARM (comparatively anyway). I went on a super nice adventure which included most of my favourite things; art, art supplies, talking to artists, exploring, various kinds of squirrels, cake and beer. Hooray. So glad that it is finally springtime, I thought I would never get through the winter.

Oh and the new friend which I went on adventures with today also works for one of the street press things in Toronto (called NOW), and she is doing a series of interviews about artists and their studios, which she interviewed me for last week, you can read it here (photos too!).

I have lots of things to say but I'm deciding whether to write a few more blog posts instead of just putting everything in one post. Probably makes sense to do it that way. ok, thats all for this post then. Read the interview

No comments: