Thursday, October 29, 2009

Clog

So, a few little bits and pieces. 

Today I was featured on Craft Victoria's blog, "CLOG", as it is called.

Interview HERE... (I was having a little bit of a glum sort of day so some of my answers are a bit truthful. Just to let you know. I'm not always like that. I think.)

Other things...
The show at Together Gallery has just started (apparently it's still Thursday night in the real world). I was really happy with how my drawings worked out for that show, they were sincere and precious, and the kind of drawings that I feel like I did my best on.

And...
I just finished the 50 hours of driving that I had to do before I'm allowed to do my driving license test. So that means that I'll be doing my test in the next few days and if I don't crash or do anything silly then I will be able to drive when I get to New Zealand. Which means that I WILL BE ABLE TO VISIT WATERFALLS AND THE SEA AND BIRDS AND SMALL ISLANDS WHENEVER I WANT!!!!!! (if I can find a car that is)

3 comments:

Chrissy Lau said...

Oh a lovely little insight into the beginnings of your life. Good luck in your driving test- my best friend is also off to NZ next week...marvellous video too, very inspiring :-)

Bec said...

Good luck with the test :)

anja louise said...

Sarah, everyone loved your drawings! From the minute they popped out of the mailer we were all very excited. They look so beautiful, even more amazing in person! The white parts really popped. They were hung really nice and clean, simple and sweet. We shared a wall. :) I took a bunch of photos and so did the other girls, so they'll be on flickr soon. yay!