Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sydney! Pups! Other things!


Shop Update...

Life update:

  • Went to Canberra for the Canberra Zine Emporium!
  • Went to Sydney with Ashley for the Other Worlds Zine Fair! Had so much fun at this one... usually at the end of a zine fair I'm feeling too exhausted to hang out with all the other zine people afterwards, but I'm glad I did this time, met so many great people.
  • Working hard!!!
  • I don't think I've even mentioned it on this blog yet, but this year I purchased a risograph machine... I've been having so much fun making prints and zines on it. Taken a while to figure out how to run it/fix it (they are rather temperamental machines!) but now I've got the hang of it :)
  • Another thing not sure if I mentioned... I'm curently living in this great studio/unrenovated factory place and it's pretty much my dream home. We only have the space until August when it's going to be turned into 5 houses or something, but it's really fantastic to have a huge studio space for once, so much room to spread out and make art. We even got a table tennis table!
  • Some pictures of some of the things I've been making lately...
Together
Hand Painted Shiba Inu and Greyhound riosgraph prints (HERE)
PUPS zine
PUPS zine (HERE)
PUPS zine
PUPS zine (inside) (HERE)
Test Print Zine
Test Print zine (sold out)
Some of my plants
Some plants at my house <3 td="">

1 comment:

lina said...

would love to see photos of your home/studio/creative space!