Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello from Hobart


Hello from Hobart!
After an interesting month in Auckland making zines/art/food, a really great time working as "Deputy Warden" with Tim at Tongariro National Park (it is so so amazing there!), I flew back to Australia, Canberra to be specific, stayed with my brother and super nice other people, while we worked on zines for our table at the Canberra Zine Emporium. 

Now I'm in Hobart, busy making more art and getting ready to go over to Shanghai next week, and Tokyo after that. So far I really like 2013, it feels great to be so busy!

If you are interested, I'm going to do a shop update on the 5th, adding some more original drawings, mittens and a few other things before I head out of the country until May.

Here is a photo of me conquering a small mountain while I was at Tongariro...



(photo by Tim)

More soon,
From Sarah

No comments: