Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wellington Workshops...


So, eight more days until I move away from apartment overlooking a wooden cathedral in Wellington, where I have spent the past three years.

I wanted to do something nice as a sort of creative goodbye to the city, so I am running two workshops on the 26th of this month at Matchbox studios (on Cuba Street). All materials will be supplied for the drawing workshop, but you'll need to bring your own sweater to mend for the mending workshop (all other materials for that are going to be supplied though). There will be morning and afternoon tea, lots of discussion, interesting reference materials and a relaxed atmosphere (I'll bring some music to play while we are making things).

Below are the flyers for each of the workshops (they'll click through to the facebook event page if you're into that sort of thing), and spaces are limited!

Wellington!


Wellington!

Hope you can come!!!

From Sarah



No comments: