Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things


My brother has been visiting this week... It is so nice to have someone around during the day, I feel like I'm somehow getting a lot more done that usual. Work and life related.

We went to the "Laneway Festival" in Wellington (although it was not in a laneway, actually was in the town hall). It was really great to see some nice bands play here, the band I liked the most played first which was good in a weird way, since only about a third of the people going to the festival had arrived. Luckily "Ladyhawke " and "Yeasayer" were the last two bands to play, so my brother and I could go home at a sensible hour (we stayed for one Ladyhawke song, and were very confused as to whether it might be a joke band or something, apparently not).

We also did lots of making/building things and as always lots of café adventures. I wish my brother never had to go back to real life and could just live in Wellington, it would be fun.

I have to get back to work now.

No comments: