Saturday, July 31, 2010

Foxes!

Here are a few of my favourite picks from the new online boutique Foxes. Foxes showcases work from a select group of NZ based designers and artists. The launch party for the site was in Auckland on the same day as the craft fair so it was great that a lot of us could meet and have wines together.

(Things in the above picture as follows...)

a. Park Bench Lovers Ring by Chasing Rabbit
b. Oh La La Rosette by Dear Colleen
c. Royal Albert Soy Candle by Ethel and Harriet
d. Photo Album by Frankie Magazine
e. Possum Tote by 326

P.S Foxes will be getting in the latest issues of Frankie magazine when they are published, not a month later like the at regular newsagents and stores in NZ, so yay for that too.

P.P.S. Not sure why I made the logo in this image green. Usually it is black. I think it might have something to do with hanging out with Devon a lot, as she is always stressing the importance of the range of hues between the above green and slightly more yellow sap green.

1 comment:

Bam Bam Creative said...

oooh, I do like it green and that is one of my favourite colours too — I see a change a coming....
Excellent choices of products Sarah!