Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Melbourne/Art



So many Christmas shows. I wish there was one in Wellington so I could go to it. I'd even bring my own egg nog (for Tim, not me. Egg nog is gross).

If you haven't been to it yet, I have two pretty drawings in the "Brunswick Bound Re-Bounds/Off The Wall" art show at Brunswick Bound. It's their first show for ages after closing as a gallery for a while. There are some great artists in the show, like Dylan Martorell and Marc Martin ...and Texta who runs the place. All the art for sale is $100 or less so everything is affordable too!

Another show which opens this weekend in Melbourne is the Extended Play Pop-Up Shop, opening in the 12th of December. Features work from lots of great artists, including personal favourites Amy Borrell and Caitlin Shearer. The show/shoppie shop is running from opening night and then every Saturday until the 23rd of January.

No comments: