Saturday, November 7, 2009

So.


So I was going to show you pictures of the new print I made (Cat kindly let me borrow her gocco printer). It seems like you have probably seen this already if you follow me on twitter or flickr or facebook or whatever, but my blog is kind of my own personal record of things as well, very useful sometimes when I'm trying to figure out what I've been doing the last year or two and my mind goes completely blank.

They are in a limited edition of 150 prints, hand printed and hand signed (in tiny pencil lettering across his tail). 15cm x 10.5cm.

If you would like one, you can get it by buying from me here:


Or alternatively I am selling them in my shop or you could just email me. If you have trades I may also be interested...
(...just to see what it will looks like framed...)

No comments: